Monday 18 February 2013

This week.

My husband was away last week and I felt mentally really tired.  I am really enjoying having him back.

Well, alot happening this week.  My parents are coming to visit and it is O week at Uni so I will try to get to some info events as well as doing all the normal stuff.  I have to finalise my subject selection. 

I had been planning to put my two year old in care two days a week and I checked out a few centres during the holidays.  There was nothing wrong with them, but I felt really hesitant to put him in.  In the end, I decided I would look after him myself.  I really enjoy his company at this age.  He's so cute and into things.  And he has a two to three hour sleep in the middle of the day.  The reason I wanted to go to uni was to get some mental stimulation and adult company, but when it comes down to it, I prefer my son's company.  So I will start by taking an external subject, and reassess the situation each semester. 

I am looking forward to uni, but I am a bit nervous about juggling everything, and what if I suck at essay writing now?  I am trying to focus on the goal, which, to put it simplisticly, is to have a better understanding of how the world works.  It's part of my 'who I want to be in ten years' plan. 

Must also tidy the spare room.  I have been keeping the house pretty clean this last week.  While my husband was away I felt like a juggler trying to keep all the balls in the air.  I felt that if I dropped one, everything would come crashing down.  So there was extra effort to tidy each day and it was really nice having a clean house.  Well, downstairs, that is.  The spare room bed is still covered by mountains of clean washing.  Having visitors seems to be the only motivation to put it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment