Friday 22 February 2013

Annoying baby movies

I am not feeling real good.  My life is very peachy now, and I know that can be annoying for some people when things aren't so great in their lives.  I would just like to say that I know about pain and suffering too.  These things seem to have a habit of jumping out of the closet at you, when you think the door is shut. 
I just watched a movie about having babies.  For me, the experience of having babys really sucked, and has had fairly long repercussions.  I was annoyed that the women looked fairly normal after their birth scenes.  They had just been sprayed by someone with a misting bottle.  Even the one who supposedly lost a lot of blood.  If I made that movie, I would make those actresses go to the gym for 8 hours without eating before they filmed those scenes.  And I would make sure they had white faces when they had finished. 
I will say one positive thing about giving birth; it makes you draw on depths of strength and character that you never knew you had, and I find that gives me more confidence now.
And you get a baby at the end of it. 
(usually)

No comments:

Post a Comment