Wednesday 20 February 2013

Everyone wants a piece of me

Thats how it feels sometimes, being a wife and mother.  There's always someone to be fed, watered, nappy changed, homeworked, watched perform some amazing skill, read to, played with, driven here, driven there etc. 
Yesterday was a particularly busy day.  From 1pm, the day was scheduled to the minute.  Many good things were done.  But after the kids were put to bed and the kitchen was cleaned, I was seriously ready for some down time.
Finally, no-one wants anything from me.  No, no, hold on.  My husband wants me to watch tele with him.  And because I love him, I do.  Willingly.
I'm sorry I fell asleep honey.  I did enjoy the show.
So, now it is 5am and I am up blogging because now, everyone is asleep and finally
                              No-one wants a piece of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment