Saturday 2 February 2013

Helloooo 5am!

I woke up at 4.30 this morning.  Not my son, not my daughter.  Me.  And I'm awake.  Bounce, bounce, bounce bounce.  :) I did try to go back to sleep, but it just wasn't going to happen.  So I'm having a coffee and the dog is keeping me company and I absolutely refuse to take him for a walk until there is at least a bit of daylight outside.

Today is day 4 of having no sugar.  I have gotten off the stuff before, but we moved and bad habits were renewed.  I do wonder if that is why I am awake.  When I exercise, I find I need less sleep.  6 hours and I'm up bouncing! So perhaps if I'm not eating sugar I sleep better and need less sleep too.  All theory of course.

It has been a lot easier to get off sugar the second time around.  I wasn't eating as much as I used to so not as far to go I guess.  I had a headache the first day, but I dont know if that was the sugar or just muscular.  I felt really lethargic the second day, but after that I have picked up.  I got a lot done yesterday and didn't feel like I needed a rest after lunch.  It's all up from here.

I heard the early bird.  Yes, it's 5.45 am and definitely light outside.  Off I go.....



5:47 am - The blugger won't post.

No comments:

Post a Comment