Thursday 24 January 2013

Challenge: Begin a blog

I moved to Cairns about 6 months ago with my husband and 2 young kids.  We found a school, house and church and have settled in to all pretty well.  I usually find it quite easy to make new friends, possibly because we moved around so much when I was a kid, and Cairns has proved the easiest place yet.  Of course, this could just be because I'm 30 odd now, and have more self-confidence.  Anyway,occassionally after the kids are in bed, or at least fed and watered, I have been going out for coffee with some other mums in an effort to keep sanity close by and boredom at bay.  We got talking about blogs, something I'm not very familiar with, and the challenge was issued that we should all get blogging.  So here is mine.  I've done it.  I don't really know what I'm going to write about, but I'm pretty good at talking so it shouldn't be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment